Provision at Aerodrome
SEND Provision for those at home during lockdown
- Daily Live lessons on Teams for all year groups with additional adult support available during the session.
- During independent study, teachers are online all day to offer children personalised support with their learning.
- Access to Flamingo intervention work on Teams for those children who need it.
- Daily assignments and regular live sessions for all children who attend the ELP.
- Video sessions from Love to Communicate.
- Zoom speech therapy sessions for children who need this.
- EP reviews and parent consultations happening via Video calls.
- Links to further online resources https://www.aerodromeprimary.co.uk/topic/sen
SEND provision for those in school during lockdown
- Flamingos specialist provision running daily.
- At least 2 adults per bubble per session for in school learning and personalised support.
- ELP open and running daily for those children with specialist teachers and speech therapists.
- Speech and language therapy for those in school on the caseload.
- EP assessments as required within school.
- Access to resources within classrooms e.g. visuals, word banks, Numicon etc.
- School open for all children with EHCPs.
We are an Inclusion Quality Mark Flagship School
IQM reports on Provision at Aerodrome
Accessibility - See Accessibility plan
In addition to the areas within this plan we also have the following in place:
- 3 disabled toilets on the ground level with space for wheelchair access
- Fully ramped school that allows access to all school areas from both the outside and inside.